Friends of Highland Recreation Area
2017 Annual Meeting
Wednesday, November 2, 2016
White Lake Township Community Hall, 7500 Highland Road (M-59), White Lake, MI 48383
The Board of Directors of the Friends of Highland Recreation Area would like to welcome its Members and the Public to the 2016 FOHRA Annual Meeting and Social. Our yearly event showcases FOHRA’s volunteer activity at Edsel and Eleanor Ford’s former Haven Hill estate within the Highland State Recreation Area.
2017 Agenda (Under Development)
- 6:30 – 7:00 pm: Sign-In and Social - Guestbook Sign-In. Enjoy visiting with FOHRA members and seeing some informative Haven Hill exhibits. Appetizers, desserts, and light beverages will be served.
- 7:00 – 7:15 pm: FOHRA Annual Business Meeting - 2015 Good Evening & Welcome, Required Votes - FOHRA President; - Dick Russell
- 7:15 – 8:15 pm: Special Presentations
- 8:15 – 8:30 pm: Overview of Future Programs – Dick Russell - FOHRA Focus for late fall 2017 and 2018 future.
- 8:30 pm: Adjournment
- 8:30 - 8:45 pm: Light Refreshments and Desserts Among “Friends”
FOHRA is committed to supporting the Highland State Recreation Area by assisting and promoting interpretive, scientific, historical, and educational visitor services.